Work. Learn. Grow.
D2 Creative is a proven, award-winning digital agency. We’re looking for creative marketing and technology talent to join our team. We recommend you take a minute to read up on our capabilities or check out our work. D2 might be the perfect place for you to work.
When there are job openings, they’ll be listed below. If you see one you’re perfect for, upload your resume and apply. If you don’t see your perfect job but you’d like to work for us, please upload your resume. We promise it will be viewed by a human, not an algorithm.
ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developer
D2 Creative has an immediate full-time position available for skilled ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developers. Position is for onsite work only. D2 is located in Somerset, NJ, USA.
Positions seekers must have:
- Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC 5 and C#
- At least 3 years of experience building web-based applications
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server including the development and use of stored procedures
- Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN/Git/TFS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The selected developers will be working with D2 staff in small teams to create data analysis applications and visualization dashboards utilized by the Pharma industry.
Please include relevant work samples in your resume.
(Associate) Project Manager
D2 Creative is seeking an (Associate) Project Manager. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and is a true team player.
Our ideal candidate will be part of a positive and collaborative working environment and can build effective working relationships.
The Project Manager will be responsible for working with Account and Project Management leads on key accounts. This is a client facing position where the PM will interface with client contacts. The role requires the ability to work with clients and internal teams to keep projects on track and in scope. The candidate must possess strong communication and organization skills.
The Project Manager will report to the Operations Director.
- Manage several projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Interface with clients
- Learning how to plan, problem solve and deliver under supervision
- Create and manage schedules/project plans
- Manage projects with cross-functional teams including User Experience/Information Architecture, creative, content development, technology, QA and strategy
- Identify project resource requirements and work with Operations Director to facilitate staffing
- Manage workflow tickets and online collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Works to understand project requirements
- Is not afraid to ask questions
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in project management or account management within a professional services company
- Agency experience a plus
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of MS Project or other project plan software experience a plus
- Working knowledge/familiarity of the web and related technologies
D2 Creative is a digital agency made up of communication, design, technology and strategy specialists. At heart, we are storytellers committed to communicating our client’s promise to their customers. We are channel agnostic, delivering the right solution for the problem. If you join us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients on varied project types.
We are also a company that values those that work here. We give you the tools to succeed and want you to take pride in your work. We also want you to pursue your hobbies; ours are important to us. In addition to our day jobs, we are also musicians, horticulturists and animal rescuers.
Use the following form to send us your resume and we’ll be in touch shortly.