Work. Learn. Grow.
D2 Creative is a proven, award-winning digital agency located in Somerset, NJ. We’re looking for creative marketing and technology talent to join our team. We recommend reading up on our capabilities or checking out our work to see if D2 is the perfect place for you.
Our job openings are listed below. If you see one that’s right for you, please apply below. If you don’t see your perfect job but you’d like to work for us, feel free to send us your resume. We promise it’ll be viewed by a human, not an algorithm.
Graphic Designer / Production Artist
Remote Opportunity, Temp-to-Perm
Seeking a temp-to-perm full-time graphic designer and production designer for hands-on production, design and editing of digital advertising, corporate communications, social assets, presentations and other ad-hoc deliverables. This position is part of a larger creative team and candidate will work closely with Art Directors and project managers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Designing and producing website graphics supporting multiple brands and projects
- Producing material for a variety of touchpoints including banners for mobile and desktop, landing pages, and email
- Photo editing and retouching using industry-standard tools
- Managing multiple projects while consistently producing top quality work
- Communicating remotely with team in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Knowledge of prototyping and creating style sheets using InVision app
- Knowledge of prototyping and creating style sheets using Zeplin
- Knowledge of designing for video/motion utilizing Adobe After Effects and Premier a plus
ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developer
Experienced full-stack ASP.NET MVC 5/C# web application developer needed for full-time position in Somerset, NJ.
Positions seekers must have:
- Experience developing and supporting public-facing web sites/applications. – Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC 5 and C#
- At least 5 years of experience building web-based applications
- Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN/Git/TFS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including the development and use of stored procedures
The selected developers will be working with D2 staff in small teams to create data analysis applications and visualization dashboards utilized by the Pharma industry.