Work. Learn. Grow.
D2 Creative is a proven, award-winning digital agency located in Somerset, NJ. We’re looking for creative marketing and technology talent to join our team. We recommend reading up on our capabilities or checking out our work to see if D2 is the perfect place for you.
Our job openings are listed below. If you see one that’s right for you, please apply below. If you don’t see your perfect job but you’d like to work for us, feel free to send us your resume. We promise it’ll be viewed by a human, not an algorithm.
Digital Media & Content Specialist
D2 Creative has an immediate, onsite and full-time position available for an entry-level Digital Media & Content Specialist at our location in Somerset, NJ.
The Digital Media & Content Specialist will work with external and internal teams to manage client websites and social media, create and maintain digital advertising, work on performance analytics, and other client support activities.
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience in creative writing and or communications coursework or previous work in digital marketing and/or maintaining websites and social media accounts.
- Coordinate and/or develop content and updates for websites and blogs
- Proof and copy edit client supplied content
- Maintain client social media presence(s)
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure brand consistency
- Contribute to client projects such as new websites and marketing campaigns
- Work with clients to maintain websites, blogs, and social media accounts
- Suggest and implement strategies to increase traffic and engagement
- Keep current with digital media developments
- Participate in internal and client meetings
- Background in creative writing or communications
- Interest in digital marketing, advertising, and digital trends
- Great attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at once
- Degree in Marketing, Digital media, Creative Writing, Communications, English or other relevant field
Especially interested in applicants who have:
- School, work, or personal experience working on blogs or websites
- Working knowledge of CMS such as WordPress and Joomla
- Basic image editing skills using Photoshop or similar
- Proofreading and copyediting skills
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Ads
ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developer
Experienced full-stack ASP.NET MVC 5/C# web application developer needed for full-time position in Somerset, NJ.
Positions seekers must have:
- Experience developing and supporting public-facing web sites/applications. – Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC 5 and C#
- At least 5 years of experience building web-based applications
- Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN/Git/TFS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including the development and use of stored procedures
The selected developers will be working with D2 staff in small teams to create data analysis applications and visualization dashboards utilized by the Pharma industry.