Work. Learn. Grow.
D2 Creative is a proven, award-winning digital agency. We’re looking for creative marketing and technology talent to join our team. Have you had a chance to read up on our capabilities or see our work?
When there are job openings, they’ll be listed below. If you see one you’re perfect for, upload your resume and apply. If you don’t see your perfect job but you’d like to work for us, please upload your resume. We promise it will be viewed by a human, not an algorithm.
D2 Creative has a full-time position available for a skilled Interactive Designer with a deep understanding of web and digital design concepts. The ideal candidate will have mid-level work experience and strong skills in conceptual and visual design. The Interactive Designer should be able to serve as a lead designer on projects. You will work in collaboration with the Creative Director, Art Director, Usability Lead and Development Team to shape all aspects of the idea and look and feel of the digital experience. Knowledge of creating responsive websites is a must. Applicant should feel comfortable presenting to and collaborating with clients.
The Interactive Designer will also contribute to IA/UI/UX/Wireframe design within a larger group in context of a project or proposal.
- Participate in group concept and brainstorming sessions
- Collaborate with the visual, technical and project managements/operations teams to ensure that client goals and requirements are satisfied throughout the development process
- Iterate designs and concepts to a full set of fixed, responsive or other layout specifications
- Produce templates for optimizing/exporting web ready elements for front-end developers
- Design, production, layout and pre-flight print design projects
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Drive mobile application and responsive design best practices within the department
- Assist in creating presentations and data visualization
- Strengthen the company brand through novel creative and consistent quality
Please include links to your portfolio and relevant work samples with your resume.
Use the following form to send us your resume and we’ll be in touch shortly.