Work. Learn. Grow.
D2 Creative is a proven, award-winning digital agency. We’re looking for creative marketing and technology talent to join our team. We recommend you take a minute to read up on our capabilities or check out our work. D2 might be the perfect place for you to work.
When there are job openings, they’ll be listed below. If you see one you’re perfect for, upload your resume and apply. If you don’t see your perfect job but you’d like to work for us, please upload your resume. We promise it will be viewed by a human, not an algorithm.
Digital Media Specialist
D2 Creative has an immediate full-time position available for an entry-level Digital Media Specialist. Position is for onsite work only. D2 is located in Somerset, NJ, USA.
This position will be filled by a candidate who has experience using and maintaining online marketing tools, like websites, social media and blogs. Experience designing and/or building websites an absolute plus.
In this role, you’ll work with internal teams and directly with clients to coordinate content generation and publishing (websites & social media), create and maintain digital advertising, work on performance analytics, and related support activities.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects such as new websites, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate content creation and updates for websites and blogs
- Maintain client social media presence(s)
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement strategies to increase traffic/engagement
- Monitor and report on KPIs and ROI
- Keep current with digital media developments
- Participate in meetings with clients
- Interest in digital marketing, advertising, and digital trends
- Great attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar graphic editing platforms, and experience with digital and visual communication principles
- Excellent analytical and project management skills with the ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Degree in Marketing, Digital media, English, or other relevant field
Especially interested in applicants who have:
- School, work, or personal experience working on blogs or websites
- Working knowledge of CMS such as WordPress and Joomla
- Proofreading and copyediting skills
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords
ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developer
D2 Creative has an immediate full-time position available for a skilled ASP.NET MVC 5/C# Web Application Developer. Position is for onsite work only. D2 is located in Somerset, NJ, USA.
Applicants must have:
- Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC 5 and C#
- At least 3 years of experience building web-based applications
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server including the development and use of stored procedures
- Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN/Git/TFS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The selected developers will be working with D2 staff in small teams to create data analysis applications and visualization dashboards utilized by the Pharma industry.
Use the following form to send us your resume and we’ll be in touch shortly.