Helping those who help others
When our company was formed, we made a commitment that 20% of our clients would be non-profit organizations. It’s been 15 years and our commitment is as strong as ever.
Our work with non-profits feeds our souls. The organizations we work with have limited resources, and need to focus on the work to fulfill their mission. On our parts, what we do every day is something that all non-profits really need: to let people know about their services and the good work they’re doing. It makes for a great partnership, and it also makes us feel great.
D2 has extensive experience working with both corporate foundations and with non-profit organizations. We’ve worked on a broad array of causes, including: education, the environment, poverty, homelessness, the disabled, health, the arts, and women and children at risk.
Our work has helped raise awareness, raise funds, and encouraged others to get involved. Contact us today at 732-539-2257 to discuss how we can help your organization further your goals.
We are proud to have worked with the following nonprofit organizations:
- Animal Medical Center
- Battered Women’s Shelter
- Blues Heaven Foundation
- The Center for Great Expectations
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Children’s Services of Morris County
- Chinese-American Planning Council
- Endangered Wildlife Fund
- Every Child by Two
- Fujifilm Giant Panda Habitat and Asia Trail
- The Great Dismal Swamp
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
- IEEE PES Women in Power
- IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative
- In Concert with the Environment
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Maimonides Medical Center
- The Merck Institute for Science Education
- Naturally New Jersey
- National Child Labor Committee
- New Jersey Dept. of Education
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- The Seeing Eye
- Sisters of Charity Healthcare System
- South Street Seaport Museum
- Stand Up 2 Cancer
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Thomas Edison State College
- United Negro College Fund
- World Hunger Year
Recent Non-Profit Work Samples
Website Redesign and Brand Refresh: Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton – Provider of addiction, domestic violence, mental health, specialized childrens’ counseling, trauma and abuse recovery and other treatment services to more than 100,000 individuals in New Jersey
D2 really understood our complex program offerings, and developed a design for our website that gets audiences to the right information quickly and easily.
PSA Video Series – For Every Child By Two (ECBT.org) we produced PSAs emphasizing the importance of early vaccination with Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter and a rambunctious cast of adorables. We followed this up with a series of Video FAQs on vaccine safety featuring renowned experts in the field.
Website Design and Brand Messaging: IEEE PES Women in Power, an initiative that seeks to foster more diverse leadership, career advancement and education of women in the energy industry.