D2 Creative has an immediate opening in our Somerset, NJ office for an Account Supervisor with demonstrated experience in Medical Device and/or Life Sciences industry.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of multiple client accounts and serve as the key point of contact between agency clients and D2’s internal publishing, design and technology teams. You will be responsible for leading meetings, consulting with client(s), developing proposals, identifying new business opportunities and ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs on an on-going basis. In addition, you will be expected to mentor junior account and support team members in the planning and development of deliverables.
As Account Supervisor you will lead client calls, as well as, in-person meetings. You will communicate client requests/detail specifications to internal groups in order to develop project budgets. In this role you will help to ensure client expectations for budget and timeline are reasonable as well as understand best-practices and project feasibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Regular communication with clients to ensure that their needs are understood and addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Understanding current and future deliverables and setting timelines and expectations for successful execution of projects
- Building strong client relationships to maintain existing business and identify new opportunities for agency growth
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Life Science industry, challenges and business objectives
- Staying abreast of market trends and new product entries in the therapeutic markets to which client brands belong
- Keeping agency management informed of client activity/issues/opportunities
- Collaborating and supporting various internal departments to ensure that they understand and fulfill all customer requests
- Leading and/or participating in proposal development and presentation
- Project budget and scope development and refinement
- Support in agency sales efforts, lead nurturing and development
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or science major is preferred)
- 3 years as a Senior Account Manager with experience in life sciences / medical devices
- Experience working at an agency or in-house in Life Sciences and/or Medical Device industry
- Work samples are required for consideration.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified candidates should have a demonstrated history of:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate strategic ideas to clients
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve client complaints or needs
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills for analyzing client data and presenting results
- Ability to multitask
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry and client competitors
- Experience mentoring / training junior staff
- Full-time, hybrid/temporarily remote
- Pay: $90,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance
- 401(k), plus matching
- Paid time off
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all staff are currently working remotely.
- The office is open and senior staff can operate from the office on as needed basis.